Placentia Founders Society

The Placentia Founders Society (PFS) was established in 1974 to preserve and maintain the Bradford House, which was built in 1902. Now it is a living museum, providing a glimpse into the lives of a pioneering family who made their fortune in the citrus industry.

PFS sponsors free chamber concerts and hosts hundreds of children on school and scout tours.

The House is open to the public for docent-led tours from 2-4 p.m. the second Sunday of each month.